Terms & Conditions
Access to, and use of, this website is provided by Australian Property Alliance Pty Ltd (ACN 102 889 896 ) (“APA”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. By accessing and using of website, you accept these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of this website.
2. This website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to APA, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided “as is available” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
3. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this website relating to specific material, then the latter shall prevail.
4. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
5. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
7. APA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted by us online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified by the posted changes.
8. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of APA. You may not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this website or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
9. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by, any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may cause inconvenience or distress to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content.
10. In no circumstances will APA be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect consequential and economic damages or damages whatsoever arising out of the use of or in connection with this website whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action.
11. APA does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. APA does not warrant or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the material contained in this website.
12. The names, images and logos identifying APA or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of APA and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of APA or any other third party.
13. To be approved for the Nicheliving rent-to-own scheme, you must complete an application, qualify and be approved. The terms and conditions contained within the rental agreement and contract of sale will apply to the Nicheliving rent-to-own scheme. As each individual’s situation is different, advice relevant to circumstances should be sought before making any decision based on information on flyers.
WE WON’T BE BEATEN
We won’t be beaten on price. We’ll match the price of a Comparable Building Contract.
- This price match guarantee is only available on selected Nicheliving new home or home transformation building contracts (excluding construction and multi developments (Eligible NichelivingContract).
- This price match guarantee is not available to existing Nicheliving new home or home transformation building contracts (whether preliminary or finalised) and does not apply to any land contract.
- For the price match guarantee to apply, you must provide us with sufficient evidence of a building contract or proposal, issued on substantially the same material terms to the Eligible Nicheliving Contract, which:
- is offered by a registered Perth builder;
- is available to the public;
- is no older than 30 days at the time of presentation to us;
- is available within Perth, Western Australia;
- has the same level of specifications and inclusions (as confirmed in writing) to an Eligible Nicheliving Contract;
- is not subject to any offers, discounts or promotions; and
- includes all mandatory fees, surcharges and taxes,
- If we determine, in our sole direction, that you are eligible for the price match guarantee, you must
- sign an Eligible Nicheliving Contract within 14 days from presentation of the Comparable Building Contract; and
- execute an acknowledgement of discount form provided by us.
- All Eligible Nicheliving Contracts entered into as a result of this price match guarantee are subject to Nicheliving’s standard terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change.
BUY NOW PAY LATER
- For approved applicants only. First home owners can apply.
- Instalments are agreed as part of and subject to contract terms. Failure to comply with terms may result in penalties and or forfeiture of amounts paid.
- Finance through Wealth WA Pty Ltd t/as Nicheliving Home Loans. Australian Credit Licence # 409202. ABN 25 151 892 778. Subject to lender’s normal lending criteria.
- Phone 9483 0000 for details of available finishes in Nicheliving’s approved $269,000 range. Any changes may result in extra costs/fees/charges for the purchaser.
- $269,000 excludes stamp duties, settlement costs; commissions; any other applicable costs, fees/duties charges in connection with the purchase.
- Before proceeding, seek independent advice on your personal objectives, financial circumstances & needs.
- Images/plans shown are the artist’s impressions only & may not be indicative of our offer.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer but can be used in conjunction with the First Home Owner’s Grant.
- This offer may be withdrawn or varied at any time at Nicheliving’s discretion.
LIVE NOW PAY LATER
- For approved applicants only. Buyers eligible for the first home owners grant can apply.
- Buyers must enter into a lease of the property for a period of 12 months prior to settlement on terms & conditions agreed with us, including a non-refundable deposit/bond.
- Offer only available on selected properties approved by Nicheliving. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
- Offer not open to employees of any of the Nicheliving group or any member of an employee’s immediate family.
- For more details, phone 9483 0000.
NICHELIVING’S LOW DEPOSIT CAMPAIGN
- Disclaimer: This offer may not be appropriate for your individual needs. Nicheliving has not taken account of your personal objectives, financial situation or needs: seek advice from your financial & tax advisors before deciding to purchase property.2. For eligible first home buyers only, on properties to which the FHOG can apply. Maximum income limits apply: for singles $105;000 couples $130,000; & families $155,000 . Requires minimum deposit of 2% of purchase price. Applicant must contribute at least half of the required deposit. Credit provided by Keystart Home Loans (Australian Credit Licence No 381437). Lenders’ other eligibility criteria, terms & conditions apply, & may include applicants providing:(a) 2 most recent payslips;(b) ATO Notice of Assessment & group certificate for the last financial year;(c) the last 3 months’ of bank statements for all bank accounts;(d) most recent statement(s) covering a minimum period of 6 months for all existing loan accounts or any other loan accounts closed or finalised within the last 3 months;(e) most recent statement(s) covering a minimum period of 1 month for all existing credit or store cards or any other credit or store cards closed or finalised within the last 3 months, identifying the account name and credit or store limit;(f) a statutory declaration by the applicant & any donor who has gifted any amount of money to the applicant, declaring the details of the gifted funds, the amount of the gift & the date of receipt;(g) most recent rental history statement covering a minimum period of 6 months, or a letter from the applicant’s current landlord or registered letting agent detailing previous rental payment history for the previous 6 month period.3. Offer only available on selected properties, approved by Nicheliving, with a purchase price of up to $480,000. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.4. Offer does not take account of transfer duty payable on purchase or applicable transaction or settlement costs.
5. Offer not open to employees of any of the Nicheliving group, or any member of their immediate family.
6. All hypotheticals, illustrations & examples depicted on this website are for illustrative purposes only. More details available on request.
7. For more details, phone Nicheliving on 9483 000.
 The Keystart Home Loans website says the limits have increased by $15,000 from 1 July 2019, but that applications from May 2019 will be accepted using the new limits.
1 MILLION HOMEOWNERSHIP T&C’s
1. 1 Promotion: Nicheliving’s Million Dollar Home Ownership Giveaway
1. 2 Promotor: Australian Property Alliance Pty Ltd (ACN 102 889 896) of 180 Newcastle Street, PERTH WA 6000 (Promotor), a subsidiary of Nicheliving Holdings Limited (NLH)
1.3 Promotion Period: The Promotion commences on 22/07/19 and ends on 22/11/19 as amended at the Promotor’s absolute discretion (Promotion Period).
2.1 Loyalty App Pty Ltd (Loyalty App) is a related entity of the Promotor.
2.2 None of the Promotor, Loyalty App, NLH or any of their related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, contractors or consultants give or purport to give financial advice or investment advice, including in respect of whether to participate in the Promotion or receive any Grant.
2.3 No account has been taken of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any recipient of these terms and conditions (T&Cs). Recipients of these T&Cs should carefully consider whether an investment in property (including by way of participation in the Promotion) is an appropriate investment for them in light of their personal circumstances, including their financial and taxation position.
2.4 The information provided in these T&Cs is not and should not be regarded as legal, financial or other professional advice. Eligible Applicants should at all times obtain independent advice.
2.5 These T&Cs are subject to change.
3. 1 The Promotion is open to persons that are residents of Western Australia and at least 18 years of age or as is otherwise determined by the Promotor in its absolute discretion (Eligible Applicant).
3.2 Eligible Applicants enter the Promotion on these T&Cs.
4. How to enter Promotion
4.1To enter this Promotion, an Eligible Applicant must, during the Promotion Period:
4.2 apply with any of the Promotor’s sale representatives for home ownership assistance by registering their name, email, full address and telephone number with the Promotor; and
demonstrate capacity, as determined by the Promotor in its absolute discretion, to complete on the purchase and settlement of a property (Nicheliving Property) being offered for sale by Projex Management and Construction Pty Ltd (Nicheliving Construction).
5. Grant under the Promotion
5.1 Upon receiving an application from an Eligible Applicant in accordance with paragraph 4.1, the Promotor will, in its absolute discretion, determine whether it will provide a grant to an Eligible Applicant under the Promotion (Grant).
5.2 In relation to each Grant:
(a) the maximum value will be $10,000;
(b) the minimum value will be $1,000;
(c) subject to clause 5.2(a) and 5.2(b), the Promotor will determine the value of the Grant;
(d) its value will be applied ‘in kind’ by way of a reward points gift card provided by Loyalty App (Gift Card), issued to an Eligible Applicant and representing a Grant redeemable solely through Nicheliving Construction to be redeemed in one transaction for the full value of the Grant and applied only towards the purchase of a qualifying Nicheliving Property; and
(e) the Grant may not be converted into cash or any other form of tender.
5.3 Only one Gift Card may be applied to any one Nicheliving Property.
5.4 No Grant or Gift Card is transferable, nor is any Gift Card capable of being used with any Loyalty App merchant, other than Nicheliving Construction in accordance with these T&Cs.
5.5 The Gift Card will expire 7 days from the date of its issue and will otherwise be issued on terms and conditions determined by Loyalty App (and otherwise in accordance with these T&Cs).
5.6 The monetary value of all Grants issued under the Promotion, in the aggregate, is not to exceed $1,000,000.
6.0 General Conditions
6.1 Each Eligible Applicant agrees to be bound by these T&Cs.
6.2 Without effecting the validity of any Grant, the Promotor may terminate this Promotion at any time without further notice to Eligible Applicants.
6.3 If there is any inconsistency between these T&Cs and any other published information, these T&Cs will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
6.4 This Promotion and the provision of a Grant is not transferable.
6.5 All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may collect personal information about you for the purposes of the Promotion which will be maintained in accordance with applicable law.
6.6 The Promoter, Loyalty App, NLH, their related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, contractors or consultants disclaim all liability for any loss or damage which is suffered or sustained by an Eligible Applicant or any third party arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Offer is promoted by Alliance Property Alliance Pty Ltd (ACN 102 889 896) trading as Nicheliving and its related bodies corporate (collectively, Nicheliving).
2. Participation in the Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. To be eligible for the Offer a person must:
(a) be an Australian resident;
(b) be over the age of 18 years;
4. The Offer is available to qualified buyers in relation to select Nicheliving house and land packages and select Nicheliving apartment projects (collectively, Nicheliving Homes) who:
(a) complete a contract for sale for an approved Nicheliving Home by 6pm AWST on 31st October 2019; and
(b) reach settlement on that approved Nicheliving Home by 5pm AWST on 20th December 2019 or such later date as may be agreed in writing, (Buyer).
5. The Offer is not available to employees and relatives (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001) of employees of Nicheliving.
6. There is a limit of one Offer per Buyer.
7. The Offer may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
8. The Offer commences at 8am AWST on 18th October 2019 and closes at 6pm AWST on 31st October 2019.
9. The Offer is redeemable upon the settlement of the Buyer’s Nicheliving Home by 5pm AWST on 20th December 2019 or such later date as may be agreed in writing.
10. To redeem the Offer the Buyer must provide Nicheliving with, and Nicheliving must accept, proof of settlement on his or her approved Nicheliving Home in writing within 2 weeks of that settlement, otherwise the Buyer will be deemed to have forfeited the Offer. Nicheliving will use all reasonable endeavours to contact the Buyer within 5 business days of receiving proof of settlement from the Buyer.
11. The Buyer must accept the Offer within 2 weeks of receiving confirmation from Nicheliving that he or she has redeemed the Offer, otherwise the Buyer will be deemed to have forfeited the Offer.
12. Subject to the absolute discretion of Nicheliving the Offer includes:
(a) $5,000 Loyalty app dollars* are available as Loyalty app e-Gift cards
13. Nicheliving’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Nicheliving reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Buyer who Nicheliving reasonably believes has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct, from the Offer.
15. The agreement created under these Terms and Conditions is subject to the laws of Western Australia, and the Buyer and Nicheliving submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
16. If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then to the extent of that invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, that provision is severed from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions remain in full force and effect.